slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
for hulk not working right... i never did

now they screw up iron man and nothing be done about that either

Comments

• Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    I received a Naughty or Nice token a few weeks ago for Hulk.
    I believe you actually had to both play the character and have the purple cover in order to get the reward.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    The popup was clear that anybody with the power would be compensated. In addition, I believe I did use him just because, and I never received my token either. I put a CS ticket in - we'll see how far I get.
  • toddler316
    toddler316 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I did not receive the promised compensation. The message said you only needed to have him rostered and have The Other Guy ability.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a hulk and the other guy power and used him, but I never received a token. I don't know why they couldn't have just given it to everyone, just to be sure. It's only one token... it wouldn't have broken the game.
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Bigby is chasing it... but the actual criteria was:

Had the Power AND used the character while bug was in place.

just didn't tell anyone icon_e_smile.gif
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    It was a Heroic token, so basically a 2* character, or 250 iso.
    Have a great day.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I didn't get the token either. I didn't play a match with him because I read the power was bugged. Pretty shabby way to treat people if you had to use him as well.

On a not entirely unrelated note: did anyone ever get compensation for their strange tokens? My tokens didn't appear until the vault was post-event. I think they said the tokens would be exchanged for 350HP each but mine still languish away...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

Can you make this into a Poll? I want to see the count of those who did not get their token despite having and/or using 5* Hulk with a purple cover.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:

Can you make this into a Poll? I want to see the count of those who did not get their token despite having and/or using 5* Hulk with a purple cover.
    The problem with that poll is that many people got the reward but barely read that it was the Banner comp and not just a normal Intercept bonus. It was easily/quickly missed/mistaken.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Rick OShay wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

The problem with that poll is that many people got the reward but barely read that it was the Banner comp and not just a normal Intercept bonus. It was easily/quickly missed/mistaken.

Any other compensation has been as you log in, big popup. Why would they have done differently this time?

Also in my ticket they asked if Inused him while he was making the game crash. That was a definite yes, although I did not piece it together why until the in game popup (I use Banner infrequently, like most under-covered 5*'s).
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't think I got it. Don't really care.