Medusa passives when stunned

Options
tph_james
tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure if this has been asked.
Last time my fight vs medusa, I purposely stunned her but her resolute queen passive and entanglement passive were still triggered when I matched her countdown tile and other strike/attack/protect tiles.
I know it's passive but the animation showed medusa came out of stun to fire her power then back to sleep again. Weird right?
Working as intended?

Comments

• stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    tph_james wrote:
    Working as intended?

My guess is yes. Off the top of my head, Gorgon and 4* Wolverine and Deadpool all have countdowns that do their "when matched" condition even when the character is stunned.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Maybe they need to remove the animation to avoid confusion...u can't be stunned and on the other hand firing power the same time
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Usually when a countdown has a "when matched" condition it acts more like a trap tile and will go off even when stunned / airborne
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Options
    These questions seem to come up every month or so. Fist's attack tile still fires when he's stunned. Cage's protect tile still functions when he's stunned. Passives that CREATE new special tiles will not work when they are stunned (I believe Phx green is the exception to this rule). So if you stun Medusa when her CD tile is off the board, she will not create a new one until she is un-stunned. The CD tile will also not count down while she's stunned. But the effects of the special tile remain in effect.