Thanos sucks!!!

larzilla
larzilla Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Thanos at least the 3 star version is horrible. He wipes out your entire team or severely damages them using up to many health packs. I feel so punished being forced to play with him. Unless you have a healer like oml you have no chance! (@higher rosters vs the competition level) Please change his black ability. For so long I've waited for him, and now I feel he is the absolute worst character in the game!

Comments

• fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    I mentioned this someplace else, but you have to play Thanos different than other characters, you have to whittle down the entire team and then finish them off with an AoE (Area of Effect) attack like Thor/Jean Gray, Kamala, etc, then you won't take damage.

Choosing 1x character with AoE, and saving it until the end is different than taking 1 enemy out at a time, you just have to adjust your play style.

Hence, it's Puzzle Quest.... icon_lol.gif
  • Teskal
    Teskal Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    I use him most often with characters who I seldom use or do not use. So damaging them is not so bad for me.

Another option is to plan using him with real healing characters.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have a usable Punisher MAX, using his green will stun Thanos and prevent Court Death from activating. Other ways to remove him from the fight would be Colossus' or Gwenpool's black.