Facebook disconnect

Kmjakob
Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
When i start the game it will not connect to facebook why it say it have problem to connect

Comments

• ilikecake
    ilikecake Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    This has been happening to me as well, for at least a week.
  • Saeva
    Saeva Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I had that problem too and found a suggestion on another thread here. If you don't already have the Facebook app installed try that. I did, signed in, and MPQ synced/connected again without any trouble.
  • Kmjakob
    I did not have too have facebook app on my phone to be like this. So it something else that stop me i did never have facebook app on my phone
  • Saeva
    Saeva Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Kmjakob wrote:
    I did not have too have facebook app on my phone to be like this. So it something else that stop me i did never have facebook app on my phone
    Until two months ago I was having no trouble connecting without adding the FB app to my device. That changed and suddenly I couldn't connect. Then I downloaded the FB app as suggested and it started connecting again. My suggestion is to try installing the FB app and see if it fixes it. If it does you can always uninstall the FB app afterward.
  • Kmjakob
    Now i dont get the message any more but will the game be back up save file still be there. Did install the app and enter the game did delete the app after that