PVP - Guarding like Clash of Clans

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
In Clash of Clans, when your shield breaks, you get a small period of time where you're guarded and can attack without being attacked. I would love for this to happen in MPQ PVP as well. Ideally, you could do three full battles or 15 minutes (whichever is less), but I would settle for two full battles or 10 minutes.

Then it would take much of the stress out of shield hopping. I feel that for all of the time demands placed on shielding, queueing, hp etc, you should be guaranteed to be able to fight two battles per hop without getting sniped. Of course, you still wouldn't be guaranteed to win those two battles, and you wouldn't be guaranteed that those battles would be worth lots of points.

This would help D3 remove the players' dependency on out-of-game communication, ie Line alliance family BCs, because then no one would need to announce that they're doing a hop and ask people to not hit them for 10 minutes.

You still wouldn't be able to do massive hops for hundreds of points (unless you have two champed 5*s), but at least you could do two hops before you fall prey to hundreds of points loss for not shielding in time.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heck, I would even settle for being allowed to do ONE single battle (5 minutes or less) before getting sniped!!! Doing a shield hop from 1148 to 1142 should not be allowed! After shield hopping all day, I should be guaranteed to be able to complete ONE SINGLE FIGHT before losing points.

And again, guaranteed to do the fight. Of course not guaranteed to win or that the fight will win me enough points to hit 1200+.