Display the clear count vs "circle arrow" on PVE nodes

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,728 Chairperson of the Boards
Now that we have the well-established system for PVE - 4 clears to start timer and get best rewards, 6 clears to all rewards - what about changing the display on the nodes to show the number of clears instead of the "circle arrow"? I like the green check - as most do, I assume - so that should stay the same once all rewards are collected. But sometimes I jump around in nodes for different reasons. Or I play the game at different times, and I go through some nodes with one clear to get to the CP node first. Or, when the nodes are scattered around vs in a line, sometimes I find it tricky to remember which exact node I was last playing. Seeing a "1" or "2", or whatever, would be very helpful in all these circumstances, so I can quickly see which nodes need more clears. Anything that can save me time and avoid wasted clicks is appreciated. This may be a mobile-only problem, as I am not familiar with the Steam interface.

This change would also be supportive of the "play when you want" approach, which I believe is something that the developers want to continue encouraging to make the game more newbie-friendly.

This seems like a fairly simple change that would add value to the experience (populating data in two spots). But, I am not a programmer. Thank you for considering it.