Future cover rewards?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello!
Is there any way to predict future cover rewards from PVP events? It'd help me plan my roster very much.
Like,
as for the Thanos event the reward is Daredevil. Then I'm presuming Daredevil will be featured in the upcoming event. Does this follow a cycle? What character was reward during the last Daredevil PVP event? I've been playing since October so I can't keep track of this very well yet.

Comments

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 86 Match Maker
    You can look at history of rewards of all PVPs here https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=36356
    Last Daredevil's PVPs had Quicksilver, Punisher, Kamala, Vision as rewards - so it was different each time.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2017
    You could always save your iso-8 until either:

a) you get scarlet witch to 13 covers, or
    b) you get an "extra" cover for one of your other characters that will go to waste unless you champion them

But you will definitely like switch when you get her fully covered!

EDIT - Did you get her 3 covers from this season's pvp shield simulator yet? If not, now is the perfect time to get them - 5 days left, so lots of high point targets that have are reached the 2k reward and are content to float back down without retaliation. It might take you a couple of days because of health packs, but if you are at the point where you are champing 3*s, 1700 should be reachable.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    For 3 star.png placement rewards, it's very hard to say if there's a pattern. For 4 star.png progression rewards, there is a very handy Google Docs: MPQ 4-Star Rotation and Predictions - Google spreadsheet where the predictions are tracked.
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Look at the upcoming PVP events from the sneak peak post. Often they will have a few PVP names so you will know which character is featured. The previous PVP will have them as reward.

That is the best you can do really