New Structure for Packs Please

sybercide
sybercide Posts: 32
Ok, I'm soooo tired of getting the same 2* characters from every type of pack. Be it the base, elite, or heroic. Given the current state of "elite" being....well....not so elite to get, these should be the same as is (2*-3*) HOWEVER, the more uncommon now, at least from my experience lately, should no longer have 2*, it should just be 3*-4*. OR at the very least the percentages need to be adjusted. This isn't a 2* game by any means, yet that's the majority of what's popping (poopin?) out from these. Not to mention the oversaturation of 2*s in the vaults, which should be seriously reduced to a smaller pool given the massive amounts of iso and health packs involved, which are at least useful. I'm not begging for alot of free 3* and higher, just a readjustment to the stupid low rates given. I haven't seen a single gold pack in the last 20 elites and heroics, to say nothing of the last 100 basics. Anything less than a 1% chance is just insulting, then the 2*s are placed at above 5%. Just place a 1% chance on getting ANY kind of card and I'll be happy. Just
level the playing field if you are unwilling to remove the 2*s from the heroics. I'm sure this has no chance of happening, but it's after midnight and this rant just felt like it needed to be released. Nothing to see here, just move on icon_arrow.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I farm all 2*s, so it's not as bad of a problem for me.
  • Teskal
    Teskal Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Farming 2* covers seems not be very well known. Every cover in championship brings extra hero points and other extras. Not doing it makes the game much more difficult. Especially harder to add new covers to the roster.

Same with Gray Tokens. If they do not give 2* or 3*, they are still worth 100 Iso-8.