¿ Possible Bug ?

Panchopilla
Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
Sometimes when we hit an enemy loses more life, but he understands himself because the game was gained.

Other Times, hit a enemy, how now a moonstone ( have 400 Hp ) and combine 4 yellow with captain america ( 5 stars ) and don´t defeat him , how it´s posible ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Very confusing question but i guess I undersand it. Maybe there were protection tiles on the board?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    tough to understand your question. Can you either use google translate or just post in your natural language and tell us what that is so that people can use the appropriate language translator
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Phumade wrote:
    Can you either use google translate
    That probably it to be honest=)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lukoil wrote:
    Phumade wrote:
    Can you either use google translate
    That probably it to be honest=)

Agreed, my first guess is this response was the result of Google Translate.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Most confusing part .... who the hell's running Moonstone with Crapcap?

RNGesus is such a tinykitty to new players.
    I think he might have meant something along the lines of "why didn't a yellow match-4 from 5* Cap kill Moonstone, who had 400 hp left"
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I mean no offense by this, but the english translation is bad to the point we can't understand it. You might be better off asking in your native language and hoping someone here understands that.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Based on the name and the lack of pronouns, it's gotta be spanish, right? Running it backwards through google translate, I get:
    A veces cuando nos deriva un enemigo pierde más vida, pero entiende que él mismo porque el juego fue ganado.

¿Otras veces, golpear un enemigo, como ahora una piedra lunar (tiene 400 caballos de fuerza) y combinar 4 amarillo con Capitán América (5 estrellas) y don´t derrotarlo, cómo es posible?

Which makes a little more sense grammatically as far as I understand the language (which isn't far). The last half of the first sentence still looks pretty wonky, though.
  • Panchopilla
    Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    When I am playing sometimes the item it goes out to the desktop ( windows ) , I lose the assistances and the game

Direct of google translate