Unstoppable Crash

matthatter
matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Never ever ever touches the special tiles when I use it but without fail when the AI uses it, goodbye every shield, invisibility, and attack tile on the board!

Oh, hey did I mention the match 5 greentile.png ? Guess what is coming next round.

</rant>

*edit*
Very satisfying when one shot from greenflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png takes down a level 209 juggs

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just one more turn and my IM40 recharge tiles will go off. And they're all in different locations away from any other yellows, so they'll all go!

UNSTOPPABLE CRASH.

Welp, there goes that.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate Juggernaut more than possibly any other character in the game. His powers are way too inexpensive for how stupidly he scales in terms of damage and health, and I dread nodes in which he features. Especially if he has red/green feeders.

That said? 4* Deadpool is my new Juggernaut antidote. Gimme your best shot, Juggs. I'll one-shot you and heal back to full in the process. You'll die alone, unloved, and unremembered.

Upon the pedestal, these words remain: I am Juggernaut, king of kings. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut was clearly not designed to be fought past level 40 even though he certainly should be able to be higher (at least 4 Land)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut was clearly not designed to be fought past level 40 even though he certainly should be able to be higher (at least 4 Land)

I would much rather see an appropriately scaled 4* Juggernaut than a broken, overscaled 1* Juggernaut. I mean, they've done a 4* Venom and it's not like we don't have a million variants of Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-man and Wolverine.

I mean, scaling is such that lower-level rosters will face a lower-level variant of that 4*, so nothing much changes for them. What changes is for the folks who are dealing with increased scaling - they face an appropriate challenge instead of bashing their face against Juggernaut's absurdly broken fists.