Intercepts not working for several days

Sluggo
Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
My intercepts stopped working a few days ago, before the end of double ISO, and haven't worked since. Usually, a frame of the ad shows up frozen for a second, then kicks back into the game. Occasionally, the game just crashes completely.

I initially assumed this would be a one-day thing, but now it's gone on a while, and I don't see anyone else complaining, so I'm wondering if this is just me.

I'm on iPhone 6+, iOS 10.2. I'm usually running on wi-fi but have tried playing over cellular, changing connections and force restarting, all without any change.

Comments

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Ever since the supposed fix to the Intercepts I've needed to use a VPN app to get any Intercepts at all, but recently I have been seeing a lot more crashes when I do get one (about 1 in 4 crashes the game now). There have been a few more posts here from people not getting any Intercepts any more, but it seems any form of official reaction is not going to come soon if at all, and I must say I have sort of given up hope in that regard too unfortunately. It seems the system is "working as intended" as it was described to someone in a response from CS, so that isn't very hopeful.

I really hope it is something that is being looked at by the devs, but in the mean time I hope it starts working again for you.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    As a followup, my intercepts have started working again, although I have no idea what triggered it. I've had them go out for a night here and there and then start up again, this time just turned out to be a lot longer.
  • Sadly as of the last update i no longer am seeing any intercepts, i have logged a bug report and am waiting on a follow up to that. I have seen other discussions that think location is a key to this problem , so just in case I am in England, United Kingdom , linked to amazon and am a VIP member.
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I'm also not seeing any intercepts. I've submitted a ticket as well.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    No intercepts for me either. Have submitted a ticket, but I'm not holding my breath. We will be told it's us and not them.
  • Cdubb1975
    Cdubb1975 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Two days for me without any intercepts