Event ribbons bug??

Houdin
Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
edited January 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Sadly I'm not sure how to bring a screenshot onto here. In the latest event during the green Challenge. I won the game with kiora with 84 life remaining and yet the win with 75 or more did not trigger. Anyone else come across this?
This is going to be a huge issue for me and any other active top ten team player if it is selective in who it effects.

Comments

• Oaklanbash
    Oaklanbash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Were you playing Arlinn in the green node and had Olivia in your deck? If a lifelink creature brings you above 75 life on the killing blow to the other PW the event rewards are not given. This has been an issue for a long time and I have submitted bug reports on it.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oaklanbash wrote:
    Were you playing Arlinn in the green node and had Olivia in your deck? If a lifelink creature brings you above 75 life on the killing blow to the other PW the event rewards are not given. This has been an issue for a long time and I have submitted bug reports on it.

That's any lifelink creature, not just Olivia. I run into it all the time with Sorin.
  • I had 80hp, a 12/12 lifelink hit and killed opponent. Game ended. After match, it said I still had 80hp (since it doesn't actually heal you if a lifelink delivers a killing blow). I had a full bar saying 80/75 and didn't get ribbon as well.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Funnily enough, I've had the opposite occur. It was one of those "Win with less than X health" objectives, I had less than X health and a Lifelink creature landed the killing blow. Cut to the next screen and I ended up with more than X health because of the Lifelink and didn't get the ribbon!

While we're on that topic, what's up with a somewhat injured PW winning then immediately gaining some health after the match (no Lifelink involved)? Not that I'm complaining, but that one's had me scratching my head for a while now.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Magog wrote:
    Funnily enough, I've had the opposite occur. It was one of those "Win with less than X health" objectives, I had less than X health and a Lifelink creature landed the killing blow. Cut to the next screen and I ended up with more than X health because of the Lifelink and didn't get the ribbon!

While we're on that topic, what's up with a somewhat injured PW winning then immediately gaining some health after the match (no Lifelink involved)? Not that I'm complaining, but that one's had me scratching my head for a while now.

The health regeneration timer seems to start as soon as you take damage. So it's possible the timer to regain health ticks as the match is ending.

I've had to step away mid-match and before I come back I'll have the push notification that my planeswalker is back at full health, even though the match is still going and I'm not actually regenerated.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    wereotter wrote:
    The health regeneration timer seems to start as soon as you take damage. So it's possible the timer to regain health ticks as the match is ending.

I've had to step away mid-match and before I come back I'll have the push notification that my planeswalker is back at full health, even though the match is still going and I'm not actually regenerated.

Interesting, will be watching that more closely next time. Thanks for the clarification!