How much CP do you get from your alliance?

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Checking my alliance chat history from 7d to Today, I've gotten 66 CP (unusually high, due to sales and vaults)
Checking my alliance chat history from 15d to 8d days, I've gotten 46 CP (normal week)

I have a casual alliance with a few hardcore players. How does your alliance compare? We only place around #350 in PvE and PvP, so I'm wondering if I should stick with them or find a top 100 alliance instead.

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    If you care about CP gains that much then you might be more interested in joining a buy club when you are ready to contribute and stick with your same alliance. I'm guessing the top 100 alliances have stricter requirements for where you should be placing in events to remain in their alliance. If you comfortably play within those parameters already and can find someone willing to pick you up, go for it. Good luck
  • bbigler
    If you care about CP gains that much then you might be more interested in joining a buy club when you are ready to contribute and stick with your same alliance. I'm guessing the top 100 alliances have stricter requirements for where you should be placing in events to remain in their alliance. If you comfortably play within those parameters already and can find someone willing to pick you up, go for it. Good luck

I could meet the requirements of a top 100 alliance. The advantage there is getting 3 extra LT per week, which is better than 50 CP per week from my current alliance, so I suppose I should leave.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:

I could meet the requirements of a top 100 alliance. The advantage there is getting 3 extra LT per week, which is better than 50 CP per week from my current alliance, so I suppose I should leave.
    You'll get better prizes, but it's more 3* covers, not LTs.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    yea we are a pretty good alliance, finishing around 110 without stressful effort. If we try, we can get into the top 50. However, I can't say I normally earn a ton of CP from my alliance. We get plenty of rewards in events, but they usually are 3* covers and elite tokens at best. Without buying HP from the store or VIP, I don't know how the alliance can truly help you earn a ton of CP on a weekly basis...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    We're t100 PVP, no PVE requirements. One guy occasionally goes ham and buys a bunch of Starks but other than that it's mostly the 1CP from VIP renewals with the occasional 3 or 7 scattered around - maybe once every couple weeks.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know a guy who's in a no-name low-scoring public alliance where no one chats, but someone seems to give out 7cp multiple times a day. It's a great deal for members of that alliance!!!

As for all of my own alliances, they generally are a few cp per week. I'm not a spender, so I'm very happy with whatever I'm given.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Casual but active alliance here. There's some CP from purchases every now and then, but nothng excessive or very regular. There's some VIP renewals sometimes though, and during sales there's usuall a spike as well. Never tracked it, but I don't think it will exceed 10 per month.
  • bbigler
    CT1888 wrote:
    You'll get better prizes, but it's more 3* covers, not LTs.

Hmmm.... I guess I was looking at special events that gave out LTs to top 100, I see now that it's just 3*s, so I guess I'll stick with my alliance.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    There have been individual days in my alliance where I've received >200cp, and there are weeks <7CP. It really depends how the buy clubs are moving, if there are sales going on, if new characters are released, etc. It's very unpredictable. Lately with the holiday sales, most whales have been stepping out for buy clubs so it's been minimal. Either way, I consider it a perk. It's always fun though when someone buys a handful of starks and others start buying to repay the dude who started it. CP rain puts a smile on everyone's face.
  • bbigler
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I know a guy who's in a no-name low-scoring public alliance where no one chats, but someone seems to give out 7cp multiple times a day. It's a great deal for members of that alliance!!!

As for all of my own alliances, they generally are a few cp per week. I'm not a spender, so I'm very happy with whatever I'm given.

That sounds exactly like my current alliance. Public, casual, little chatting, frequent CP rewards. Personally, I only renew my VIP.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Similar placing casual alliance to op. Less cp during normal weeks, sometimes more during sales. I don't contribute much (I think I've spent $50 total on the game) - but am often top 3 in many events so contribute that way.