Amazon Digital Day: 50% off in game purchases!

vinsensual
vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
For those looking for a boost in their HP reserves, AND PLAY THROUGH AN AMAZON DEVICE, amazon's digital day sale is offering 50 percent off in game purchases. I play on an amazon fire, and can see all the HP deals, pittances to starks, are half price. this also applies to iso-800 prices icon_lol.gif Note you should also have installed the game through the amazon appstore. Maybe there's an appstore apk for non amazon devices? Happy spending!

edit: there is a regular appstore apk here.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... =201357510
I haven't tried it out because both my phone and tablet are amazon, but compatibility seems to be wide. You would then have to uninstall (FIRST make sure you're backed up on facebook, search for mpq in the app, then reinstall through there, also play the first tutorial fight).

edit edit: if your amazon version of mpq is loading a black screen, find the app in your settings and allow both phone and storage permissions first.

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Good lookin' out! I play on a Fire tablet and didn't see any announcements about this. Great deal! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • And if you purchase your HP with Amazon coins, it's only $39 to purchase a Stark Salary!
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Note that this sale does not include a discount on VIP.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    bigsmooth wrote:
    Note that this sale does not include a discount on VIP.

You can use the coins to pay for VIP though, so it's kind of a discount.
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    You can??
    Is this specific to Amazon devices??
  • SeeRook
    SeeRook Posts: 2
    edited December 2016
    It looks like on a non-amazon device, you can install and launch MPQ from the Amazon App in the Games section. Uninstalled the existing game. Installed new from Amazon app. I gave it the permissions to storage as suggested, enabling outside apps previously) . I have coins in my amazon account, but I don't see any in game discounts. I can get 18% off of $10 worth of coins, but are there any further discounts? I don't see 50% anywhere. Is that coin discount all there is? - EDIT- I didn't look at the amounts correctly. The sale is ther and awesome. Unfortunately my second purchase of coins has yet to go through. I hope it does before the sale ends!
  • Mr_Sinister
    Deimos12 wrote:
    You can??
    Is this specific to Amazon devices??

You'll need Amazon underground if on Android. It's a process.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Thanks so much for the heads-up on this. Great deal.
  • postureking
    postureking Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Has anyone else had problems getting their purchase to go through? I can't get it to work.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Has anyone else had problems getting their purchase to go through? I can't get it to work.

Yep had to clear my account through CS
  • My first purchase of coins on amazon on my debit card went right through. I tried to make a larger one on my credit card and it still hasn't shown up. Grr.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    I purchased two Starks for myself and an Asgard for my son this morning and had no trouble. I'd seen advance notice and had set everything up a week ago to make sure it was all working. Mr_Sinister is definitely right that "it's a process." I normally play on my iPhone, but I installed a virtual Android device on my Mac using the app Genymotion last year to take advantage of the Google Play deal and was able to use that to install MPQ via Amazon Underground ... eventually.

Also -- and maybe this is just me -- but I was buying some toner and was given an offer for a $50 gift card if I opened an Amazon Prime Store Card ... which I did; this paid for one of the Starks.