How about a "Premium Legendary" draw

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So by this, I mean the player choosing 3x 5*'s out of the list, and each has a 5% draw rate when they purchase the Premium Token. Increase the cost in CP to purchase these "Premium" draws, but it'll give the players the opportunity to get the 5*'s that they really want. I propose 30CP for one of these, so you could choose 2x of these, or 3x "Legacy" draws.

So if I want OML, IM46, and Strange, there is 3x little pull-down lists to select the 5* I want, then I hit the "draw token" it sends those selections back to D3 with the draw results.

This way I can spend extra CP to try to get the 5* I want, instead of using the "Legacy" token with (what is in now <3% chance to get what I want?) and being a major crapshoot.

This'll benefit all the players, but it will cost more for the risk (see there is a risk/reward going on here, gambling at it's finest).

Comments

• monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I second this, what a great idea. I wouldn't buy anything but, if given the opportunity. 1.6667% odds at a character is getting absurd.
  • I third this idea. Something needs to change. I have needed a couple of OML covers for about 10 seasons now, the only time I have gotten one is when I complain to d3 and they have given me one to buy my silence. This is ridiculous.