All Rhodes lead to Galactus

Galactus ... good run
Thanos DDQ ... awesome
...and our read of War Machine

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e71.html

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    - That piece of garbage in the new movies? I thought Felicity Jones was good in Rogue One...
    - My champed Spider-Gwen easily defeated poor, little Miles
    - Kate Bishop, level 120 3/5/2, was able to beat Old Man Logan with back to back 'Because...Boomerangs' and 'Looking for Trouble'
    - Dr. Horrible? Of the singalong blog? It's singing, Craig!
    - Congrats on your guys for completing the Galactus mission!
    - I'm sure they'll give us all compensation for the Galactus issue...after the no ISO rewards for the Devil Dino PVP issue...after the no Facebook rewards for a week issue
    - I had no difficulty with most of the five star Thanos battles. Getting a five star Thanos on the other hand...
    - I have three Cyclopses, a Kingpin and a Wasp still waiting in my Nadia Nice vault
    - I love Ian pure glee in thinking CactusJack87 cashed in his CP before Purple Reign, only to be crushed by 11 five star Thanos covers
    - My War Machine is recently fully covered 5/3/5 level 70. I use him rarely, but another cover will make me reconsider this
    - 'Shot out of the sky and hurt badly' Ian's version of dead
    - 'Bites my Keister' is a turn of phrase only Craig could use
    - My vine is clear having just champed Big Pun, but tomorrow I'll be getting a Miles cover from High Stakes rewards and will have to really consider championing him
    - today is day 1000 for me and I got a Back in Black Spidey which will put him at 2/0/1
    - I thought my five star Widow at 3/2/0 was bad, Ray's 0/0/4 makes me not hate the world
    - I was gonna sit on elites and heroics until 3 star Thanos got added, but he's not great...
    - LAME BROTHER?!? How dare you disparage the good name of the Genius Lanny Poffo, full of glory and renown!
    - I was marking out for Ian's memories of SummerSlam 1991
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    With the new Carol being a Black Yellow Green (passive), I do understand how she enables Rhodie to be a quicker, more efficient shooter.

That being said, who's the purple user; the third? Is that a key that Riri is going to have purple as one of her abilities? Do you opt for Medusa to make Rhodie suck less? I still think he needs a big nuke rather than what amounts to be a lot of enfilade and covering fire. That's boring.

And if we're going Civil War 2, why is Carol Team Iron Man? I mean, my level 405 IM46 is happy about that, but it doesn't jive with the story.

Spoilers redacted, but Carol doesn't do Tony, NOR Rhodie, any favors in the recent Civil War 2 series.
  • XaOs72
    XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    ronin-san wrote:
    That being said, who's the purple user; the third? Is that a key that Riri is going to have purple as one of her abilities?
    [...]
    Spoilers redacted

Spoilers not redacted.