Captains' Claws bugged! [Devs Aware]

Options
OhanaUnited
OhanaUnited Posts: 85 Match Maker
I kept wondering why my opponent in QB had white 1/1 Kor ally soldiers popping out despite playing a blue deck. Then I realized that it was my own Captain's Claws giving my opponent those 1/1 tokens whenever my first creature attacks. (But hey, great for stuffing useless 1/1 creatures and block up enemy's precious board space that you can destroy with Thopter Pie Network right?)

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems randomly bugged, but just had something similar.

I was getting the Kor tokens, then one turn my opponent got one when my first creature attacked, then was back to me getting them.
  • Shino
    Shino Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I was coming to post about this.

I'm seeing this as well... but it seems to only happen when I destroy one of the AI's creatures or...
    Edit... when i destroy one of the AI's creatures with the creature that is affected by the support.

Undergrowth Champion, who loses 1/1 each time he's hit regardless of power... I hit him, generated an Ally on my side, and it generated one on his side too.
    http://decktester.com/Cards/Details/UndergrowthChampion
  • Shino
    Options
    Something to add to this.

Today I was fighting someone that pulled out the angel that prevents damage to all creatures when it hits the battlefield until the beginning of the next turn.

When my supported creature attacked... it did no damage to the opponent creature (expected) but it gave them a Kor Ally AND it DIDN'T give me one!
    I lost the match b/c of that and won't be able to get the last booster in the current event that's going on b/c of this bug.

I think Avacyn is the one.
    http://decktester.com/Cards/Details/ArchangelAvacyn

So Avacyn comes out, all his creatures get prevent damage.
    He has a guy with Reach, so my supported creature hits his creature, does no damage.
    My opponent gets a kor ally
    I do not.
  • Shino
    Options
    Bump!

Tired of this bug.
    I just lost another match b/c of it.
    Cost me the 50 point battle in the event!

This is ridiculous... my support gives allies to my opponent... please fix this ****!
  • Pestilence
    Pestilence Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also experienced this recently but I was on the good side. Every time opponent attacked me a kor ally would pop up on my side.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shino wrote:
    Bump!

Tired of this bug.
    I just lost another match b/c of it.
    Cost me the 50 point battle in the event!

This is ridiculous... my support gives allies to my opponent... please fix this ****!
    I mean, keep reporting the bug - that's good.

But stop using the card if it's costing you matches!
  • Shino
    Options
    octal9 wrote:
    I mean, keep reporting the bug - that's good.

But stop using the card if it's costing you matches!
    It wins significantly more matches than it loses.

I've lost maybe 2 matches b/c of the bug
    Whereas it is a major piece of the mechanic that wins me those matches. Healing and double strike every turn does wonders.

It was just unfortunate that it was a 50 point match in the event that the bug cost me.
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I love this bug! I dont have the card but it helps me out a lot. Especially when I have Angel of Invention out and they pump to 5/5 each time.
  • Shino
    Options
    I opened a ticket for it and they said it was solved...
    It's not.