Make it Reign

Eec411
Eec411 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
Crash of the Mad Titan was fantastic, but Purple Reign inspired this idea:

Make a legendary token available for 5 days at a time like Purple Reign for all the 5*.

-Make it same 25 cp, same 10% chance, no other 5* possible.

-every 5 days, do a different 5*

Bonus: add another node to deadpool daily similar to the mad titan node where you battle that 5* for the specific token!

This gives everyone the much wanted extra crash node every cycle.

This also gives people the ability to buy the token for the specific 5* they're after. No more chasing tenths of a percentage at the cover you need!

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Eec411 wrote:
    Crash of the Mad Titan was fantastic, but Purple Reign inspired this idea:

Make a legendary token available for 5 days at a time like Purple Reign for all the 5*.

-Make it same 25 cp, same 10% chance, no other 5* possible.

-every 5 days, do a different 5*

Bonus: add another node to deadpool daily similar to the mad titan node where you battle that 5* for the specific token!

This gives everyone the much wanted extra crash node every cycle.

This also gives people the ability to buy the token for the specific 5* they're after. No more chasing tenths of a percentage at the cover you need!

This could work for the next 6 months about. Sounds like an interesting idea. Still would need to save up a ridiculous amount of CP (3250) each one.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    This would be amazing, so I bet it won't happen. It would especially help those of us with 6 covers of each 5star, all useless. I may even pull the trigger for 5% odds so long as you get to pick (by waiting)
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross wrote:
    This would be amazing, so I bet it won't happen. It would especially help those of us with 6 covers of each 5star, all useless. I may even pull the trigger for 5% odds so long as you get to pick (by waiting)

I dunno. I want to lean on the idea this was not just a "Yay, new character fun times!" release but an actual test to see how well it worked and if we took to it.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I especially liked the idea that a "group of heroes" could fight against Thanos, so not just Invisible Woman, but any of the Fantastic four (for example).
    I barely won 2 or 3 Crashes of titans up to now, but having been able to use champed 3* for Thanos... well, that was completely different icon_e_biggrin.gif