Its a Christmas Miracle

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Did you have especially good luck with any pulls these last few days?

I received redflag.png and purpleflag.pngmedusa_icon.png from two Heroic tokens in a row!

Comments

• Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Since thanos has come out I've pulled one bolt one strange and two widows. No thanos covers but I'm sure they will come in time.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i haven't pulled a 5 star since i champ'ed Scarlet Witch...on the other hand that was only 4 Days ago but includes all of My Purple Reign Tokens. two latest and two classic
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got 50% Thano5 out of Purple Reign.
    My Punisher MAX has gone from 7 covers to 12, 1 more and he could be my first 4* champ.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been receiving more 4*s from my Heroic tokens. I'm happy about that.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heroics have a been great source of max covering my 4s too recently. Deadpool, chulk, wolverine final covers all came from them. Other than latest 4s being hard to pull from legendaries, I have zero complaints about my pulls recently. I even pulled 5 classics today despite my better judgment and got no dupes and 2 fives from it.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I pulled 15 Thanos covers from 68 Purple Reign tokens (earned and bought). Now I just need the ISO to champion him.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have bought several ten packs from the vaults because I want that Spider Gwen, red Star Lord, Punisher, Medusa and a bunch of others.

I've had zero luck. I only got Gwenpool's black, which is now at 5...
    I spend too much money on this game ¬¬
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    A week ago, I was concerned about my Spider-Gwen who had been at 2/5/5 for ages and I had two yellows expiring in my queue. Then I got the Purple I needed from a Heroic token and immediately champed her. Then I got two more Purple covers for good measure. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I also got a slew of Moon Knight covers and he ended up at 5/5/2, so I was worried I'd have a similar situation there, but then I got Another green from a Heroic token. Right now I have no unusable fourstar covers since everyone is either championed or undercovered, which is quite nice.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled 15 Thanos covers from 68 Purple Reign tokens (earned and bought). Now I just need the ISO to champion him.

That's insane! I hope we never meet in PvP.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woke up, fuzzily noted my pve sub had ended and the daily data push, found I had enough cp for one Classic LT...

token_legendary.pngicon_spiderman.pngpurpleflag.png

My purpleflag.png Unicorn! I've been moaning about his lack for only about most of the year! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.