horde options

Team_Jacob
Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've got 71 LT tokens, 1100 CP, I have no 5* strange or Thanos covers. Do people think I would be better off spending my CP on purple reign tokens or dumping all into LTs once Thanos is in the current set?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on the rest of your roster.

I wouldn't recommend Thanos as your only 5* - you'll eat Health Packs like there's no tomorrow.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    1100 CP equals 44 25 CP pulls. If you spend it all on Purple Reign tokens, statistically that should net you 4-5 Thanos covers. If you spend it on Latest Legends instead, you should get around 6-7 fivestar covers, so around two of each of Black Widow, Strange and Thanos.
    The 71 Latest Legends should net you Another 10-11 fivestar covers, so if you spend all the CP on Latest Legends and use all the tokens that should net you around 17 fivestar covers. If we assume an even spread (which there probably won't be), then you'll end up with about half a dozen covers for each character.
    I'll let you decide for yourself if it's Worth it or not.

Also, I Think you meant "hoard", not "horde". Quite a difference there.
  • Team_Jacob
    Quebbster wrote:
    Hah!

Thanks,

and yes, thanks for laying it out for me. I have no usable 5*, besides a 255 3/2/1 phoenix. I figure if I start now I can dump another 100 pulls before strange is out of the latest token pulls, I'll probably go that route so I have time to work in my 4* (only 10 champed 4*).

Thanks again.
  • Quebbster
    Team_Jacob wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Hah!

Thanks,

and yes, thanks for laying it out for me. I have no usable 5*, besides a 255 3/2/1 phoenix. I figure if I start now I can dump another 100 pulls before strange is out of the latest token pulls, I'll probably go that route so I have time to work in my 4* (only 10 champed 4*).

Thanks again.
    How interested are you in Black Widow? She's next to rotate out, so you could sit on the hoard for a while longer and see if the next fivestar is even more interesting.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team_Jacob wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Hah!

Thanks,

Thanks again.
    Work instead on getting a true healing 5* to run with Thanos.
    You'll use two HP on your team after every other match if you don't bring true healers.
  • Team_Jacob
    Quebbster wrote:
    Team_Jacob wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Hah!

Thanks,

Thanks again.
    How interested are you in Black Widow? She's next to rotate out, so you could sit on the hoard for a while longer and see if the next fivestar is even more interesting.

Well, I've champed (or nearly champed) all of my 4* that are fully covered that are interesting to me, sitting on my hoard is limiting my ability to advance my 4* roster. Also, I like BW as a character, so I wouldn't mind having some covers
  • Team_Jacob
    Bowgentle wrote:
    You'll use two HP on your team after every other match if you don't bring true healers.

Sorry, who are the true healers? OML, SS? Are there others? I've got a 0/0/1 OML, and a 0/0/2 SS. Even if I convert 1100 CP into (55) classics, I could barely count on getting a single cover of either of them, and no guarantee of an OML Y or a SS Blue.

Are there other options? I've got a 290 XFW, so when he's boosted I have a sort of true healer, although super crippled.

Not trying to be negative, just looking at options. I appreciate the feed back.
  • Quebbster
    Team_Jacob wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

Sorry, who are the true healers? OML, SS? Are there others? I've got a 0/0/1 OML, and a 0/0/2 SS. Even if I convert 1100 CP into (55) classics, I could barely count on getting a single cover of either of them, and no guarantee of an OML Y or a SS Blue.

Are there other options? I've got a 290 XFW, so when he's boosted I have a sort of true healer, although super crippled.

Not trying to be negative, just looking at options. I appreciate the feed back.
    Phoenix is kind of a true healer too as long as her resurrection countdown gets to resolve.
    I don't know if Spider-man's invisibility would protect against Thanos' team damage.
  • Quebbster
    Oh, and if you can turn Bruce Banner into Hulk you don't need to worry too much about damage either.