Txs Developers For Better Galactus Event

The Smoking Ace
The Smoking Ace Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I just want to take this time to thank the developers and support this go round for a much smoother Galactus Hungers event. Me and my alliance have played them all since it rolled out and we struggled tremendously as the scaling was insane in its early launch stages. This was the very 1st event that our alliance was able to complete since we formed almost 2 and half years ago. Despite us only having 19 active players involved and the occasional lockout from fighting Galactus we still managed to complete the event with only 4 hours left.

Please guys keep the scaling and difficulty level just as this as it was very fun and exciting. I'd love to know how everyone else did this go round despite the hiccups so feel free to post below but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the event this go round ran rather smoothly.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    While the scaling felt a *little* high at the end, I was bracing myself for the usual final day "Welp, not going to bother bashing my head against these level 350+ goons". And it didn't happen.

I suppose it helped having some of the better 4*s available for it like Classic Cyclops and X-Force Wolvie.
    Galactus himself felt challenging enough. But again I wonder if it's simply because I had the right 4*s for the job.

Overall I enjoyed it way more than previous iterations and previous bosses, too. Scaling felt just about right, I felt. Just a shame it was bugged. I really hope they think about some kind of "We'll give you the next prize up" compensation because I missed out on a ton of points throughout the event, as did the rest of my alliance.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, scaling felt the same to me, but being in 4 star land now it didn't bother me as much. Having a champed Cyclops, Rulk, and Iceman alone was enough to just wreck shop throughout the event. Last time it was ran, I was in the middle of champing 3s still.