4*Thor and 5*Thanos stun problem

Astralgazer
Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
It has been repeated several times so I can attest that 5*Thanos brings bug to 4*Thor blue power. Any time Thoress fires her blue, and 5*Thanos is active, she stuns an enemy (as is expected) then stuns one random ally (not expected) and this can be herself.

I have confirmed that whenever Thanos is stunned or downed Thoress' blue works as expected. So the problem must be with Thanos.

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    It has been repeated several times so I can attest that 5*Thanos brings bug to 4*Thor blue power. Any time Thoress fires her blue, and 5*Thanos is active, she stuns an enemy (as is expected) then stuns one random ally (not expected) and this can be herself.

I have confirmed that whenever Thanos is stunned or downed Thoress' blue works as expected. So the problem must be with Thanos.

Were you also facing 5* Black Widow at the time? That sounds like her passive. I used 4* Thor against Thanos in Crash of the Mad Titan, and stunned him with no issue.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Nope. It happened in two separate matches, and I'm sure I didn't get to face 5*BW in both matches.