The incorrect PVE scoring

robertbah
robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
My score from first four clears of sub1 was missing 340 points and I also heard that other players had the similar problems, too. My hypothesis on that is when the node was cleared due to the Thanos's passive skill, the score will not be awarded. I know that I had that type of clear from Thanos in his essential node. Did this happen to you?

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only time I had a node finished by Thanos' passive I got the points
    (sub 2 clear 3)
  • robertbah
    That's just my hypothesis. Maybe, the underlying problem is the same one which cause the boss fight not unlocking. Same strange scoring happened on another person in my bracket. He lost around 200 points.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm wondering if it's anything to do with this?....

As you can see all my nodes have countdown timers before I even started. I don't think I lost any points but others might have?

rif8uw.jpg
  • robertbah
    Tony Foot wrote:

As you can see all my nodes have countdown timers before I even started. I don't think I lost any points but others might have?

rif8uw.jpg

I think that this is just the rounding error. Since you have not done the clear on that node, the timer will be gone after you do one clear but it might reappear if You wait for another 14 minutes. (This node refresh one point every 13.9 minutes)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:

rif8uw.jpg

That's been an intermittent bug since they switched to the new PvE system. I don't think it has anything to do with the stated problem. Over never seen it show more than 5 minutes on a fresh node, but I've seen it quite a number of times on previous events.