Thanos/Colossus

Trilateralus
Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone paired Thanos and Colossus yet? If you have Colossus' yellow and Thanos' green out at the same time who tanks?

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    LOL good question. I wonder if it makes a difference depending on when the AI processes the CD tiles. i.e. if it "see" colossus first then it reads thanos last and vice versa.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Interesting question. Trying it right now.

Firing Colossus yellow first. Then Thanos green. Colossus yellow in bottom right corner, Thanos countdown on bottom row, but will trigger first when they count down by 1 at the start of the turn.

Matched red (IM40), IM40 moves to front, Thanos moves to front. Enemy goes, Thanos green countdown goes down by one, Colossus yellow countdown goes down by one, Colossus moves to front.

Use Colossus red. No bonus damage or AoE for being in front. Thanos moves to front. Enemy turn, Colossus stunned, Thanos remains in front.

My turn, match IM40, Thanos moves to front. Enemy turn, enemy makes move, Colossus moves to front.

My turn, Colossus countdown ends, use Recharge, Thanos moves to front. Match green, Colossus moves to front, Thanos moves to front, Thanos deals damage, cascade black, Thanos deals damage (both colors were Thanos tiles), third cascade, Colossus deals damage, Thanos to front, enemy attacks, turn ends Thanos tile goes off to start my turn.

Seems like it wigs out a little, but it's not game-crashing, at least.

EDIT: Tried again, different priority order of the countdowns (should only matter when actually counting down, but I was curious). Thanos moves to front at end of MY turn, Colossus moves to front at end of THEIR turn. Seems consistent, though my testing is limited.
  • Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Thanos green superceded colossus yellow.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos green superceded colossus yellow.
    i suppose from a balancing perspective that makes sense
    although maybe players would use Colossus more the other way