post when your alliance has finished!

Mr_Sinister
Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I like seeing which alliances finish and get a few strategies from the top players for those trying to slide into a win.
If you've finished please post which alliance, what place, and a few tips for those still climbing! * Placement is hard to gauge so I'm listing every alliance that finishes and posts here.

Clochards
BattlecatPRIDE
AXeReaver
Ace of Blades
****_Squids
WE ARE GROOT
Lock and Load5
KA Legend
Lumberjacks
S.H.I.E.L.D
MPQU
MPQU2
KA Stars
Skrull Empire
U.L.T.R.O.N
Medusa
Ampersand
Elysium
KA Elite
RoaringKnights
The LOVE boat
Illuminati XL
Illuminati X
Illuminati l
Oceans 20
Stampcollector
ROUGHNECKSpve
ROUGHNECKSpve2
Sortaclever
ScarFighters
KA Blammo
Dead Ringers
Deadpoolstacos
Deadpoolsrings
Parker Industry
Quack Full
KA Jedi
LowIncomeThugs
XFORCE Inc
LumberjacksIII
Phoenix Rises
HCRealms
Vamanos Pest
Monkey Justice
Wild style
PSG43
Skynet 1.0
Skynet 2.0
Lock and Load
Lock and Load 2
Lock and Load 0

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    WE ARE GR00T has literally 1 hit left in R8, 44526 health

AND DONE
  • Mr_Sinister
    edited December 2016
    Edited to reorganize
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Our alliance Lock and Load5 finished on 15 th position.
  • Knaaks
    Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Finished at about 12:30 central time, so about 10 minutes ago. Feels good, first time I have cleared an event like this with a guild, and the first time I got the max progression, got me a Miles and a X-Force Wolverine, which is a champ level for me.

We probably would have been done yesterday if it wasn't for the bug. I personally missed out on 6 Galactus fights, and I know some of our other heavy hitters missed out on more than that. We ended up killing him doing one of the creep waves, not even fighting Galactus himself.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lumberjacks just finished.

LumberjacksIII look like they will finish in the next refresh.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would think any alliance that finishes t250 in regular pve events will finish, maybe more. Galactus event isn't hard at all. I never once got close to losing a single match. Alliance mates with 3* rosters only slightly harder for them. We finished round 8 with seems like less than half hitting personal max progression. Actually, i logged in to see round 8 done, did one boss match to hit personal max progression and I'm 8th in my alliance.

The past year and half of the forum constantly beating down on d3 about difficulty of boss events has finally worked! Also made it so alliance max progression is very easy to hit.

Anyway, S.H.I.E.L.D finished rd8 a few hours ago & S.H.I.E.L.D.2 is about to finish.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Mpqu finished six or seven hours ago. No idea what place. And Q2 finished an hour or two ago, as well.
  • Mr_Sinister
    KA legend finished about 15 minutes after refresh. Champed 4 Cyclops owned this event. I thought I'd have use GR black but he was just a passenger.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    KA stars finished shortly after the noon saturday reset. Like everyone else, we would have been done sooner but for the lockout bug.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Skrull Empire had it's victory over the World Eater about an hour and a half ago.

I came close to losing to him once, but did not - he was definitely easier this time around and they set the score targets lower. Good thing, too, because of the bug.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    U.L.T.R.O.N just finished. Our first full clear! Stormfinite (I've been calling it Gamma Storm) has worked very well. Any bets on Thanos' Purple becoming a passively placed CD tile when there's a boss version?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Medusas did it! I personally used OML/4Cyc/Chulk as my key to victory.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Ampersand finished 3 hrs and 3 minutes ago
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Elysium finished 6h ago. Incredibly low benchmark set for this event. This is how Anniversary should have gone.
  • Weltenzeichner
    Weltenzeichner Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Roaringknights finished about 4 hours ago.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    The LOVE Boat just finished it. According to the standings, we're 72nd. Would've been done earlier without the annoying lockout bug, but happy we got it done.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Illuminati XL, Illuminati X and Illuminati I all finished R8 earlier today. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Oceans 20 finished around 1PM Eastern Time. Now we can enjoy a quiet Christmas Eve.

Amadeus Cho, Cyclops Classic and IM40 were able to steamroll Galactus. I had one bad board in round 8 where Cho almost died but I won every match in every round and used almost no health packs. Rounds 1 through 7 were Recharge --> ChoFacePunch --> Game Over.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Stampcollector finished maybe 20 minutes ago. I used chulk 4cyke and xwolvie. Worked wonders. I think a lot of my alliance used hulkfinity.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    ROUGHNECKSpve finished at 11:43 am EST on Saturday/4:43 pm GMT.

ROUGHNECKSpve2 finished at 2:51 pm EST on Saturday/7:51 pm GMT.

XFDP just owns Galactus. Great Machines triggers X-Enforcer every single time it goes off at 5 covers, in round 8. Was pretty rare when Cyclops even got a power off. Just keep him from tanking and cruise to victory.