Please Stop Auto Populating Boosts After Initial Use

BlackWidower
BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
Nothing makes me scream as loudly as when I play a game, use 15 boosts, forget that I just used them, then quickly skip through the team ups thing and then realize that I didn't go back and delete the boosts and waste 15 more boosts.

1. It's a MASSIVE PITA to have to go back and remove each boost.
2. There is rarely a case where you would use the same boosts repeatedly.
3. This is viewed as a massive **** move on your part (even thought it's kinda my fault for being an idiot).
4. I am seriously worried I am going to have an aneurysm each and every time this happens.

Stop it. Please.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, please keep it as it is.

While hopping, you WANT the boosts to stay in place.

People who are not hopping aren't in a hurry, so they can check and deselect.
    While hopping, every second counts.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    OK. So how about a toggle then? This way everyone wins.
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Or don't put boost selection on the final confirmation page. Pick your team, pick your boosts (add a button for "empty all boost stacks"), and then move along to the final confirmation page. People who don't want to repeat have more time to register that there are still boosts in place, and people who want repeat boosts still don't have to manually re-add boosts, and just have 1 additional click.
  • NoUpside
    NoUpside Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Pogo wrote:
    Or don't put boost selection on the final confirmation page. Pick your team, pick your boosts (add a button for "empty all boost stacks"), and then move along to the final confirmation page. People who don't want to repeat have more time to register that there are still boosts in place, and people who want repeat boosts still don't have to manually re-add boosts, and just have 1 additional click.

Love this idea.