Purple Reign Tokens?

Vicious0ne
Vicious0ne Posts: 10
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
What happens to the Purple Reign tokens if the event expires before I can use them?

I am going to be traveling and there probably won't be internet or cell reception?

Thank you all
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    you can use them anytime u want, they will be post event token section.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It will change colors.. next is Blue Reign and it will yield 5* Apocalypse.
  • you can use them anytime u want, they will be post event token section.

So after the event ends they move to the regular Legendary 25 CP with Thanos? I never had a situation like this, lol what is the post event token section? Is it just the same thing it is now or do they move to the Regular Legendary section with Thanos?
  • It will change colors.. next is Blue Reign and it will yield 5* Apocalypse.

Are you teasing me... lol
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Vicious0ne wrote:

So after the event ends they move to the regular Legendary 25 CP with Thanos? I never had a situation like this, lol what is the post event token section? Is it just the same thing it is now or do they move to the Regular Legendary section with Thanos?

No, it becomes a page at the very end of all your event token pages, where you can redeem them when you want, but you can only use those tokens & then the page disappears (aka can't buy any more for 25CP).

You can also save the tokens, say for the hunt, and then when the next time the event comes back, you would have those tokens again, and probably a different pool of chars to pull from.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vicious0ne wrote:

They will stay like they are forever, with a 10% chance for Thanos and no other 5s.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Vicious0ne wrote:

He is teasing you. It will actually turn into a Roman Reigns token, which they’ll tell you is the future of Legendary Tokens, but you’ll still be underwhelmed by it.
  • Tatercat wrote:
    Vicious0ne wrote:

He is teasing you. It will actually turn into a Roman Reigns token, which they’ll tell you is the future of Legendary Tokens, but you’ll still be underwhelmed by it.

I'd like a Macho Man Randy Savage Token, "Snap into a slim Jim, OH YEAH!!!" Hahaha
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Just be careful that they don't turn into John Cena tokens and you won't be able to see them icon_hand_group.png
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Vicious0ne wrote:

They will stay like they are forever, with a 10% chance for Thanos and no other 5s.

From what I have come to understand it may access a different 4* pool than now if you give it long enough, but other than that, yeah. They will have a 10% chance of Thanos, 90% chance of a character from the current 4* pool.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    TazFTW wrote:
    Just be careful that they don't turn into John Cena tokens and you won't be able to see them icon_hand_group.png

Love this reply. Thumbs up!
    YOU CANT SEE ME!1401535850656.png