regarding the missed galactus unlocks

adamdivine
adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
With all of the great stuff that the devs have given us during this holiday event, I'm afraid the widespread failure of the boss nodes to unlock after a sub node clear is going to overshadow it. A simple "fix" would be to keep the sub node scaling low. This is something they have demonstrated as possible to change on the fly in past boss events. This would really take the sting out of missing out on points. I know I have personally missed at least 5-6 boss attempts already. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Comments

• Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I agree, because the nodes we missed were the very easy ones... by the time the bug is fixed, I will be unable to compete anyways
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    C'mon. The bug is there, but Dev are on holidays. Let's deal with it. We will get a Heroic token in the end as compensation (just after the Elite token for the Banner switch off that still has not arrived). Annoyed!
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Ha! My suggestion is clearly not being considered. Good luck with the sub nodes! I hate to see where they are on the next refresh
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Magic wrote:
    C'mon. The bug is there, but Dev are on holidays. Let's deal with it. We will get a Heroic token in the end as compensation (just after the Elite token for the Banner switch off that still has not arrived). Annoyed!

Don't worry, I have been informed they are listening
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't worry, I have been informed they are listening

Keep going, lads! There's still some meat left on that dead horse!