Little red dot

Options
buscemi
buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
Every time I complete a level in story mode, the little red dot appears at the top right to tell me there's something new in the menu... I open the menu and it tells me there's something in the vault.... but there's nothing there.

Comments

• buscemi
    Options
    Ooh, the little red dot disappeared when I healed my planeswalker ready to go into the next story mode level.
  • buscemi
    Options
    After the next game, in which I didn't take any damage, the little red dot wasn't there. Is it supposed to be a damage indicator? In which case, is it supposed to be on the 'PLANEWALKER' tab in the menu and not the 'VAULT' one?
  • buscemi
    Options
    Oh. That time my Koth finished the game on 106/111 life and the red dot wasn't there. Maybe it's not that.
  • orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is an annoying problem. Its like SPAM for your app icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd say it's just a way to get you to constantly look in the vault and see all the beautiful things on sale and, through repeatedly being let down and left feeling high and dry, you will not be able to take it anymore and will blow all the moneys to get that gratification you've been conditioned to desire.
  • gxmikey1
    Options
    Every time I finish a battle the red notification icon over the hamburger menu appears for ~5s then goes away. This causes me to miss actual notifications since I tend to ignore the area now if I'm going quickly to the next match.
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    redcrit.png

Try to make your feedback more constructive next time icon_e_wink.gif // Alve

EDIT - I too find the constant red notification dot annoying. I've also noticed it self clearing as others gave mentioned. When I've checked it quickly, the dot is active on the Vault button, but has no number inside it.
  • joshivince
    Options
    Have the little red dot, too. Every time you played a game it appears for about 3 secs. Then it disappears.

Vince