Naughty or Nice Vault

carrion_pigeons
carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I've never seriously considered whaling a vault before, but the holiday vault seems a much better vault than pretty much anything we've ever seen, right?

Say I might be willing to drop a hundred bucks on the game, what's the best way to extract value here?

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    buy a 40pack right off the bat. if it hits on the 3x hp /cp/ lt /4* covers consider paying for a reset. Generally speaking you'll win about 10-20 tokens. If you get the good covers before the 1/2 point then its worth it to reset for 400gold and try to double dip.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:
    buy a 40pack right off the bat. if it hits on the 3x hp /cp/ lt /4* covers consider paying for a reset. Generally speaking you'll win about 10-20 tokens. If you get the good covers before the 1/2 point then its worth it to reset for 400gold and try to double dip.

Depending on how long the vault lasts and the costs of the 10/40 packs, it might be better to buy 4 - 10 packs in 4 different days, and then do reset, etc. But in this Vault, buying the 40 pack is cheaper (it usually is not), so do exactly as Phumade said icon_razz.gif

I have to agree that if the 4s in the vault are good, this is one of the best Vaults we have ever had, 6 - 4s and the LT, so 7 - 4s is A LOT, it is almost a 10% chance for a 4 (if you consider the 1000HP as a 4, in fact, it is even more than 10% chance for a 4, and there is also the 10 CPs). So, yeah I don't remember any other Vault better than this one.

It really looks like Devs are giving us a nice Christmas present! (This store, double iso, DDQThanos, Thanos, Galaktus with Punisher covers, etc.). Good work Devs!!!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still think the Anniversary vaults were better, because 3 LTs >>> 1 LT.
    But it's still quite good.
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I got the icon_redhulk.png with the free token so I am pleased
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    thanks to the vault i finally got last cover for RULK and he is champed now. took me 17 tries (10 + 2 were bought with HP)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a decent vault though, but yeah the anniversery vault was.much better. 3 LTS and 6 fours for that one.