What's the most XP you've hauled down in a 24 hour period?

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Not counting the launch of SHIELD ranks, obviously.

I began Thursday 20 XP from rank 67. From about 10:30am Thursday through, oh, about ten minutes ago (1:30'ish am Friday) I've gone from -20 to +565/2200 towards rank 68. Which strikes me as borderline obscene.

And that came overwhelmingly from PVE.

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gained nearly 2 full levels in one session the time I used all my tacos to get the last quake cover I needed to champ her. That was definitely the biggest jump I've ever had though, I average a level every week or so.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    champed 2 three stars and two two stars in one day,,,so that'd be my guess
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would say this week has been huge for XP. I normally get one Shield rank every 7 days but now that XP is given from PVP I might make it in 5. LT gave about 20 XP per LR and PVP was 2 XP per match. That added up really quickly with PVP nodes. Actually I thin PVP gives more XP the PVE now with less play. Being level 80 shield rank it takes a lot of XP to raise a level but it is going quickly now
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    I would say this week has been huge for XP. I normally get one Shield rank every 7 days but now that XP is given from PVP I might make it in 5. LT gave about 20 XP per LR and PVP was 2 XP per match. That added up really quickly with PVP nodes. Actually I thin PVP gives more XP the PVE now with less play. Being level 80 shield rank it takes a lot of XP to raise a level but it is going quickly now

I mean, PVP helped, but the only PVP I had in that stretch was 10 LR seed fights and a dozen or so 'regular' PVP fights against non-seed rosters. Won 'em all, but 44 XP is a drop in the bucket to the 550+ I pulled down.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Gained almost 2 full levels after opening my no-pull November haul.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Hit rank 83 at 630pm yesterday, am 704/3000 right now 1150 am

Edit: 430 pm, 858/3000, 22 hours

Edit 2: pvp S3 just ended, after tokens and champion levels , final total: 930 xp in 24 hours
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

I mean, PVP helped, but the only PVP I had in that stretch was 10 LR seed fights and a dozen or so 'regular' PVP fights against non-seed rosters. Won 'em all, but 44 XP is a drop in the bucket to the 550+ I pulled down.
    I would say this 10 LR seed teams times 8 LR on Wed was 160 XP. I play PVP over 1200 so with climbing hits and retaliations it was a lot of matches. The addition of these 2 items included in PVE, champion rewards, and tokens makes XP flow much more. Also 2* drop more frequently in PVP then PVE so that is more XP from champion levels.