firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
I just wanted to give my praise for the new Mad Titan event. Even though it is just a DDQ clone, for players who will be busy during the holidays, it is an awesome bonus that doesn't require a huge time commitment. It is more of what made DDQ a winning formula in the first place. And the whole aspect of challenging an faction each day is a nice twist on the crash format. Hopefully we see more runs of it in the future, and it doesn't end up as just a one time holiday event.

Happy Holidays! icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Yeap!! Credit were credit is due!! That event is purely AWESOME!
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    It was nice they changed up the cover today. 2 Spider Man covers is 2 too many.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    TeamStewie wrote:
    It was nice they changed up the cover today. 2 Spider Man covers is 2 too many.

I don't think it is the case of them changing up the covers, so much as it was a coincidence that it aligned with DDQ on day one, R&G was scheduled on DDQ and included in the Titan version as part of GotG.
  • Yes, it is enjoyable. However, today's event was not so balanced. Pitting Kamala Khan against Thanos was ridiculous if you don't have a high powered KK. Her yellow skill to heal upon power activation only works when someone else fires a power, otherwise it would be awesome. The green power is great against normal level enemies, but a 250 lvl beast it barely scratches. Consider this in the future for any similar "crashes" that may be to come.