Sub pins not unlocking boss pin in Galactus

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
Just beat the hawkeye wave pin in galactus (my alliance is on round 3). The pin is showing me a red check, but galactus has not unlocked.

Comments

• Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Exact same issue happened to me as well. Submitted an in game ticket already.
  • Utmbrad
    Utmbrad Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    It did the same thing on spiderman node for me
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Same here, Hawkeye node in Round 3. Finished the waves and Galactus didn't unlock, missed rewards and a Galactus clear.
  • llamamancer
    llamamancer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Same happened to me with Hawkeye node on Round 2. Playing on Windows 10 (through Steam).
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Same here on the Hawkeye node. Haven't raised a ticket (yet).
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Also experienced this on a Spider-Man node. Pretty crummy as now I've completed all nodes in the current round and fighting Galactus one more time probably would have been enough to complete it for my Alliance...
  • toddler316
    toddler316 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Same. Hawkeye round 3.
  • kennardfr
    kennardfr Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Same with Wolverine round 3
  • I missed out on being able to fight him twice this time around. My score is in the 60k range and my alliance mates are all around 90k.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    This happened to me on round 2 Hawkeye node. The other round 2 nodes worked fine.
  • I had this issue in round 3 on the spider man mission. Did not unlock the Galactus fight.
  • MelissaK712
    MelissaK712 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Ugh, this is annoying! I have have it lock on 3 of the sub nodes now.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    same happened to me TWICE. First after the Patch node, then after the wolvie node. Hopefully this won't stop me from hitting full progression.