Display Target Health % for 3* Punisher's Retribution

penguiniffic
penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Retribution is a great power to finish off high-health enemies (bosses!). However, the main benefit of the power relies on the enemy being below a certain percentage of their overall health (20% for 1-2 covers, 30% for 3-4 covers, 40% for 5 covers). In order to really utilize this power, players currently need to be very good and figuring out what the enemy's health percentage is, or keep a calculator handy. This leads to a lot of cases where the power is fired, but the full potential is not realized due to improper calculation, or not bothering to calculate.

Ghost Rider's Penance Stare is a power that varies based on the amount of damage the target enemy has done in the match. Instead of expecting the user to figure this out as they go, the power lists the amount of damage that would be done directly in the description.

It would be great if this same concept can be applied to 3* Punisher's Retribution power - list out whether the target enemy is below the percentage threshold in the description so there is not guesswork.

Comments

• penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    My hope was that since the release of Ghost Rider and his Penance Stare ability, perhaps the mechanism already exists behind the scenes to allow them to add this easily to Punisher.
  • Edgeman
    Edgeman Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Since there are several general UI improvements implemented recently, I suspect that the UX/UI aspect of the game has been given a bit more attention, so I think it’s time to bring this suggestion up again.

I hope not only Punisher's Retribution will get the treatment, but also other skills as well, such as 
    OML’s Finish the Fight, Peggy’s Legendary Presence, etc.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know ares health kinda pulse when he is below the threshold for his red to deal extra damage. It would be good if the energy health did the same when it drops below the threshold for punisher too
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Health starts pulsing for all characters once they drop below 25%. How useful that is as a measure is widely variable.

There are also a bunch of powers that aren't related to health, but still have damage values that can be annoying to calculate. It's weak sauce firing Nuts from Above and then realizing that there's actually one less Enemy tile than you thought and it wasn't actually enough.