Thanos Featured / Latest Legends

Dekliko1978
Dekliko1978 Posts: 93
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Still very early but the first info about 5* Thanos seems to be that he will be top tier. So I'm now looking for some statistics about what the best/most cost efficient way is to champ him. And in the slipstream champ the other 2 in the LL pool as well (Strange and Widow) once Thanos is added to the Latest Legend Pool.

I could find an extremely detailed post from aesthetocyst (https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55363) about the probability of champing a 5* from the Classic Legends Pool. I'm looking for something similar about the Latest Legends pool and/or the Featured 5* Pool.

Basically when you hoard you would typically do that with LT's and CP (for players that are mainly after 5*'s), what would be the best way to spend those resources when the objective is to not only champ the featured 5*, but the other 2 in the LL pool as well? My assumption is to spend all CP on Featured tokens and when that featured character is added to the LL pool spend all LT's.

Are any numbers available on how much CP and LT's you would need (with a reasonable certainty >75%) to spend to champ those 3 5*?

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55098

^This should cover most of it, I think?
  • Kishida wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55098

^This should cover most of it, I think?

Very nice thanks and yes it covers quite a lot.

What I get from this is that you should bring around 201 LT (with 95% certainty) to get 1 5* champed (assuming CS cover swap), what I would be interested in is how many you should bring to get all 3 5* champed? My assumption is not that it shouldn't be much more as you surely some of the 'wasted' pulls to get the 1 5* will surely be the 2 other 5*.
    And now factor in that you start with pulling some from the featured vault using CP.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    If confident of CS help with dupes and starting from scratch, expect to need 300 latest pulls to get at least 13 of all 3 chars. That figure is for a good chance....it may take more.

If CS will not help with dupes the number to be highly confident of finishing all 3 goes up. Way up. To to 500

Yup, based on everyone great analysis I'm in the hunt for 300 LT. It's been a long slow progression.

Current status: 123/300 LT pulls
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently 186/300. Although that Target number might go up if CS nixes swapping
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    if confident of CS help with dupes and starting from scratch, expect to need 300 latest pulls to get at least 13 of all 3 chars. That figure is for a good chance....it may take more.

If CS will not help with dupes the number to be highly confident of finishing all 3 goes up. Way up. To 500.
    Is it now unsafe to assume CS help with duplicate covers?