No stats on Thanos yet? Or date for him in LTs?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm getting antsy. Clearly.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanos will have his own LTs (Purple Reign) with a 10% draw chance from Dec 22-31. He will go into Latests anywhere between Jan 1-5 at which point BB will move down to Classics
  • MLDB
    MLDB Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I saw someone already has him rostered somehow (?) even though he's not available legitimately in game yet.

image.jpg

But not much info from the one cover lvl 270 guy. Black passive at 1 stuns for 1 turn and 2239/727 to enemies and allies, and at level 2 its 2850/1018 damage. Purple at 1 is 3 turn countdown that increases match damage by 15%. At 2 covers its 45%. Green at 1 cover costs 12 AP and places 4 turn countdown tile that deals 3605 damage to enemy team when it goes off. At 2 covers its a 3 turn counter for 3809 damage.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Checking that same person this are 5 Thanos numbers at 270 level !!! (not 255)

270 level Thanos

HT 17124
    B177 P157 G138 Bl22 R21 Y 19 Crit 4.0

Black: 2 turn stun
    2239/727
    2850/1018
    3344/1163
    3635/1163
    3635/901
    At 450: Around 14k/3.6k

Purple:
    3t-15%
    3t-45%
    3t-65%
    4t-65%
    4t-80%

Green:
    4t 3605
    3t 3809
    3t 4303
    3t 4768
    3t 5262
    At 450: Around 20k AoE

Man, he is stupidly good.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    You can learn a lot about him from that single cover, actually.
    Level 270 stats:
    17124 HP, match damage:19/21/22/157/138/177

Court Death (passive):
    1. When an enemy is downed, stun all but Thanos for 1 turn, then deal 2239 to enemies / 727 to allies
    2. 2850 / 1018
    3. 3344 / 1163
    4. 3635 / 1163
    5. 3635 / 901, 2-turn stun

Infinite Power (8 AP):
    1. Create 3-turn purple countdown: no tiles destroyed or changed (except by Thanos), +15% match damage from Thanos
    2. +45%
    3. +65%
    4. 4-turn countdown
    5. +80%
    (Looks like this one will be very interesting, it will stop all other characters from creating or destroying special tiles - including countdowns... That's, like, ultimate counter to everything)

Come and Get Me! (12 AP):
    1. Create 4-turn countdown that moves Thanos to the front at the end of the turn and deals 3605 dmg to the enemy team when it resolves
    2. 3809 AOE dmg, 3-turn countdown
    3. 4303 AOE dmg
    4. 4768 AOE dmg
    5. 5262 AOE dmg

EDIT: Polares ninja'd me icon_e_wink.gif
  • Polares
    Piro_plock wrote:

KIAAAAAA !!! icon_e_wink.gif

This guy looks crazy good. Like best 5 of all good. I am super exited about him.

I didn't think about it, but the real goal of purple is not protecting your tiles on the board, the real goal is not letting new enemy tiles get on the board. No new strike tiles, no new countdowns, no new resurrection tiles, THIS POWER IS SUPER GOOD. OML casts black, nothing gets added, PH dies, no resurrection tile on the board, etc, etc.
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Just over an hr with tokens available and kdn already has a 452 thanos.it will be interesting to hear from him.at first glance he looks good,but not gamebreaking.he has him at 5/3/5.at the moment he's at "The Olympus" to view full stats.at least we have kdn to see full stats.lol.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Just got beat in simulator by some guy called dreadnought that is king.
    (Yes I've anonymised the name)

With a 459 championed Thanos. How is that even possible.
    The cover was Only released today.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just got beat in simulator by some guy called dreadnought that is king.
    (Yes I've anonymised the name)

With a 459 championed Thanos. How is that even possible.
    The cover was Only released today.
    Remember the 3 Stark buy clubs I've mentioned in the other thread?
    Yeah.
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2016
    Polares wrote:
    Piro_plock wrote:

This guy looks crazy good. Like best 5 of all good. I am super exited about him.

I didn't think about it, but the real goal of purple is not protecting your tiles on the board, the real goal is not letting new enemy tiles get on the board. No new strike tiles, no new countdowns, no new resurrection tiles, THIS POWER IS SUPER GOOD. OML casts black, nothing gets added, PH dies, no resurrection tile on the board, etc, etc.

Can he also stop charged tiles from being placed on the board?

EDIT: Or even Galactus' cosmic tiles?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got him this morning from first Purple Reign pull.
  • Polares
    Kjempen wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    Piro_plock wrote:

Can he also stop charged tiles from being placed on the board?

EDIT: Or even Galactus' cosmic tiles?

I think in one of KDN's videos, he does indeed stop charged tiles. No idea about Galaktus, but he should too :O