Am I just wishful thinking?

broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So with Clash of the Mad Titan sounding like it's a clone of DDQ but with some extra nodes, is it possible this is really a live test of what we've been asking for forever, DDQ with 4*s? It may well not be, but it doesn't seem like they ever make an event for a single run so either this will be an occasional thing or this could someday replace DDQ.

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like wishful thinking to me. icon_e_smile.gif

But we can all dream. . .
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    They went to the trouble to make Growth Industry and Amadeus' Inferno, but didn't exactly add them to the regular rotation. Or make more events like them, which was one of the few things the player base was in near 100% agreement on.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can see this being redone when the Movie actually drops (with a different Vault since everyone will have Thanos by then)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    We also got new goons with the Mindless Ones and they've yet to appear in any single node post-Dr. Strange event.
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I've been playing this game just about daily for 3+ years now so I feel justified in saying that the developers are going to do as little work as possible to innovate this game. we're still fighting mostly Dark Avengers in PVE three years later.

now pardon me I have some hott match-3 action to get back to