2016 Holiday Events Details

Options

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh, this is nice. Makes me want to leave the office and go home to play.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okay, Crash of the Mad Titan still having the Deadpool text below the nodes is pretty funny. icon_lol.gif
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    So did I miss something or is Rocket&Groot suppose to heal????

Was fighting Thanos in the "Crash of the Mad Titan" had made a number of matches, but here is one example:
    https://goo.gl/photos/P6AEoQjvT1qUvieV9

Made the yellow match in the far left column, and no heal for R&G ... Rocket was at 986/12096 ... so I was def. below the 25% https://goo.gl/photos/VWZgnCTZosTTE41r8 and there are def. TeamUp tiles on the board ...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gentgeen wrote:

Was fighting Thanos in the "Crash of the Mad Titan" had made a number of matches, but here is one example:

Made the yellow match in the far left column, and no heal for R&G ... Rocket was at 986/12096 ... so I was def. below the 25% https://goo.gl/photos/VWZgnCTZosTTE41r8 and there are def. TeamUp tiles on the board ...
    Thanos purple CD tile must have been out. It makes it so no tiles can be destroyed or modified unless by him. It also gives him 80% more match damage. This is why you deny green and purple.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    lol skip tax should be removed entirely and forever.

brigby do you have who will be buffed during galactus and also which characters will be the one used to open up boss nodes. we know the 3 featured characters.

"• Double Iso-8 in SHIELD Intercept bonus rewards" pc get screwed cause causewe don't get intercepts.

thx again for the information ahead of time. icon_e_smile.gif

Amen to removing the skip tax forever. So tired of having the same 5 people come up all the time, while trying not to attack the same person back to back.
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    wymtime wrote:
    gentgeen wrote:

Thanos purple CD tile must have been out. It makes it so no tiles can be destroyed or modified unless by him. It also gives him 80% more match damage. This is why you deny green and purple.

Thanos had his purple cd out, that's why.
  • gentgeen
    Options
    Phaentom wrote:
    wymtime wrote:
    gentgeen wrote:

Thanos had his purple cd out, that's why.

Thanks wymtime & Phaentom .... I had read his powers, guess the "block Groot heal" did not register with me as a possible outcome
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very cool! I appreciate all the gifts!

Thanos was tough, but I took him down with my SL.
  • gentgeen
    Options
    So I finally got the win ..... Took 5 tries. 5th try was easy but man, that really sucked.

1st try, guess I missed the whole purple thing (see above)

2-4 I would deny purple, only have to have a green match show up (or visa-versa) One of the 3 times he wiped me out with lucky cascades of just purple & green... I think I did less than 1,000 damage, never did get off my Blue or Green

5 - was able to deny the purple and green without every one of his matches being the other. I even got one or two Match-5s here ... Not quit a 'lucky board' but not an 'unlucky board' like the last 3.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gentgeen wrote:
    Thanks wymtime & Phaentom .... I had read his powers, guess the "block Groot heal" did not register with me as a possible outcome

Yup. R&G heals X HP for each team-up tile destroyed; if he can't destroy team-up tiles, no healing. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I beat him on the first try with champed Star-Lord, but it would've gone easier if I'd remembered to respec to 5/3/5, since yellow will be blocked by Infinite Power (so it's only useful if he casts green). Learn from my mistakes!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Brigby wrote:

Naughty or Nice Vault (December 22, 12:00 PM to December 31st, 11:59 PM)
    Everyone gets a free token!

80 items in vault!
      • 1 Legendary Token • 6 4-Stars (3 Villains and 3 Heros) • 3 1000 Hero Points • 1 10 Command Points • 4 Elite Tokens • 19 3-Stars • 46 2-Stars

Considering there are ONLY 4 4 star.png villains, why not include all of them to avoid the inevitable "the excluded villain is the only one I need"

icon_carnage.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_venom.png
    My N/N vault has 3 Villains
    icon_kingpin.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_venom.png x2,
    And 1 hero
    wasp_icon.png x2

I guess words don't mean what they mean
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    And 1 hero
    wasp_icon.png x2

Interesting. Mine is similar:

2 Villains: KP x 3, Venom
    1 Hero: Wast x 2

Which is fine, just unexpected. It is 6 four-stars, though, so that part is correct!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    fmftint wrote:
    And 1 hero
    wasp_icon.png x2

I have the opposite. 5 Heros, 1 Villain

icon_cyclops.png x 3 (already champed)
    wasp_icon.png x 2
    icon_kingpin.png x 1
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2 Rulks, 1 Venom
    2 Cykes, 1 Wasp
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My Naughty and Nice vault has 6x star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png , but they are:

2x 4Clops
    Medusa
    KP
    Wasp
    and Venom

So that's... 2x Baddies, and 2x Heroes. I don't mind, but I guess fmftint is right... Words don't mean what they mean... icon_e_confused.gificon_lol.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Im going to assume they meant any combination of the following
    icon_cyclops.pngicon_kingpin.pngmedusa_icon.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_venom.pngwasp_icon.png
    (3 heros, 3 villains)
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have been so excited for Thanos.....pulled 29 pulls from Purple Reign and ended up with 2 Thanos covers.....definitely hoped for more....hopefully I'll get at least another one throughout the next few days to get closer to that 10% rate.....

Anyway, so far the holiday stuff has been enjoyable....keep it up!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2x Cyclops
    2x Kingpin
    2x Wasp

Guess cyclops can count towards a villain lol.

I find it disappointing that they choose to limit the 4s to such a small number of specific characters.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On the other hand, their selection includes three top-tier 4* characters and one mid-tier, so on average it's better than leaving the selection up to chance!