Goon feeders are a bad idea

Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I think we can all agree that goon feeders are a very bad idea, get rid of them now. If I see gravity warp again I will scream. This adds nothing challenging or fun to the game.

*Removed Off-Topic Content & Edited Title To Be Relevant*
- Brigby

Comments

• DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    I think they are a fun challenge. It makes you think about it like a puzzle.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    What's to puzzle, the goon feeds moonstone purple every turn so she fires gravity warp and never has to make a match. Where is the puzzle, watching purple go up?
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I used to hate goon feeders, and then Starlord and Dr Strange happened. Please replace all Dark Avengers with more goon feeders. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Gravity Warp Solution...Cage/Fist
    of Course Control Shift.......but she needs to actually get 9 Black for that

or ChoHulk, Scarlet Witch,Daken,Vision,etc
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    What's to puzzle, the goon feeds moonstone purple every turn so she fires gravity warp and never has to make a match. Where is the puzzle, watching purple go up?
    I suppose figuring out a solution for that particular ability? If she doesn't have something to move, the collapse can start to hurt, so try to have something always on the board she can move but can't steal. Something like SWitch's countdown tile. Or maybe HT's, if you can get enough green in time.