Facebook friends never updates

WizarDru
WizarDru Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
So, I'd like to benefit from sending and receiving benefits from my friends on Facebook, but it still only lists the first three people from two years ago when I started playing. Several people ARE IN MY ALLIANCE and they don't show up as friends on facebook to send benefits/receive stuff from. Is there some way to update this that I've missed? This seems like it should be a no-brainer, but I haven't sussed how to do this.

Comments

• WizarDru
    WizarDru Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Anybody have any ideas? It seems like this should be a simple fix, but maybe it's not.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    WizarDru wrote:
    So, I'd like to benefit from sending and receiving benefits from my friends on Facebook, but it still only lists the first three people from two years ago when I started playing. Several people ARE IN MY ALLIANCE and they don't show up as friends on facebook to send benefits/receive stuff from. Is there some way to update this that I've missed? This seems like it should be a no-brainer, but I haven't sussed how to do this.

Hi - Hopefully this helps. First make sure you are Facebook friends with those in your Alliance and also please check out the following FAQ that may help - https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/mar ... iends&l=en. We hope this info helps. Thanks.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I've recreated my Facebook profile a while ago in order to benefit from these bonuses, but after 6 months of sending gifts several times a day, I have received 3 gifts from only one player over that time.

A month ago I decided to stop sending gifts since I wasn't receiving any either. In response to a ticket D3Go! indicated that the problem lies with Facebook...

I have over 1,000 MPQ users in my Friends list that I don't know personally. Since there seems to be no point in having these "Friends" I've decided to start unfriending them. It'll take a while to go through all 1,000+. I might try starting small again, and see if there's an exchange of gifts, and just kick those that don't/can't send me anything.