1.9.1 Release Notes (12/21/16)

Options
13»

Comments

• Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bah. just bough nahiri. i guess it's time to keep grinding for crystals. sigh
  • gulgoth
    Options
    I heavily disagree with the changes to bounce effects as well. One of the side effects of tokens is that bounce always destroys them in paper magic. Why make them immune to bounce in all of a sudden?

I just don't understand why you would intentionally change things away from the core rules of magic after having them implemented properly here to begin with.

Hexproof and bouncing tokens was perfectly fine before. Please revert those two changes.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is not a widespread change to tokens. All they did was nerf gone missing and lashweed lurker. Just the wind, harbinger of the tides, etc still destroy tokens. I guess they couldn't figure out how to not have a token end up in the deck.
  • Alexx40in
    Alexx40in Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After the update the game became very slow, it is impossible to play because of it
  • randomRolle
    Options
    gulgoth wrote:
    I heavily disagree with the changes to bounce effects as well. One of the side effects of tokens is that bounce always destroys them in paper magic. Why make them immune to bounce in all of a sudden?

I just don't understand why you would intentionally change things away from the core rules of magic after having them implemented properly here to begin with.

Hexproof and bouncing tokens was perfectly fine before. Please revert those two changes.

This. Changing established mechanics is bad design, especially without ingame notification. While this is not paper mtg. Having the same named keyword work contrary is stupid. Especially hexproof which was created specifically to have a keyword that allows friendly targeting.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    when lots of fabricate is used sometimes a unit card
    does not come up when you tap on the gem.

HH
  • Rough Tonality
    Rough Tonality Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    khurram wrote:
    Great. But you have chosen not to answer people's concern about the node restricted to Dovin Baan. What if someone doesnt own Dovin? Elaborate please
    I was unable to answer them, because I was out-of-office and did not have the information required to answer them at the time. I will be getting in touch with the developers this morning to inquire about this question...
    majincob wrote:
    1. Will the Inventor's Fair come with smaller brackets and/or multiple events for the same prize like they did with the Saheeli Rai events?

2. Will this be a coalition event? Makes a difference in planning, especially if we have to purchase and level Dovin to even play competitively.
    ...as well as these questions.

I guess someone didn't feel a sense of urgency about informing their customers about this before taking off for the holidays. I guess we still have a couple days before the event starts in which to hear back. Oh, wait...
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    Do we need to own Dovin Baan to use him for the blue-white node? Or will he already be there for us to use like in the old Saheeli event?
    You'll need to own Dovin Baan to battle on the Blue and White Node.
    KK, goodbye MtG:PQ, you've just become a P2P game :/
  • gulgoth
    Options
    Brigby wrote:
    khurram wrote:
    Great. But you have chosen not to answer people's concern about the node restricted to Dovin Baan. What if someone doesnt own Dovin? Elaborate please
    I was unable to answer them, because I was out-of-office and did not have the information required to answer them at the time. I will be getting in touch with the developers this morning to inquire about this question...
    majincob wrote:
    1. Will the Inventor's Fair come with smaller brackets and/or multiple events for the same prize like they did with the Saheeli Rai events?

2. Will this be a coalition event? Makes a difference in planning, especially if we have to purchase and level Dovin to even play competitively.
    ...as well as these questions.

I guess someone didn't feel a sense of urgency about informing their customers about this before taking off for the holidays. I guess we still have a couple days before the event starts in which to hear back. Oh, wait...

Did you copy paste this outside the forums before posting this here or something? Those questions were answered days before your post, in this very thread, before they went on vacation.