ANRs, lagging

domininja
domininja Posts: 7
After the latest update game is unplayable. I keep getting ANR when in battle which makes almost impossible to finish any. Also lagging occurs and strange behaviour when during lags I try to use powers - lately my Grey Suit (red power) bombed only one area instead of two. Crashes? I stopped counting them icon_e_sad.gif Does anyone else have similar problems?
All of these things are very annoying and makes me frustrated and angry instead of relaxed while playing. icon_evil.gif

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should open a customer support ticket. See the instructions in the announcement post (reporting a bug/creating a ticket) at the top of this subforum for instructions on contacting support.
  • Yes, I did that, thanks
    I'm just curious is it only me or if someone else has same problems.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing when you say "ANR" you mean Application Not Responding, an Android specific message.
    When issues like this arise, which by nature are specific to certain devices or OS, it helps to include what device and OS version you are using.
  • Yes - application not responding on Android device. I forgot to mention that it's for Android MPQ. My device is Lg g2 mini. It's not like app just stops everything connected with UI - it's animating next move suggestion, but touches doesn't work at all.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    domininja wrote:
    Yes - application not responding on Android device. I forgot to mention that it's for Android MPQ. My device is Lg g2 mini. It's not like app just stops everything connected with UI - it's animating next move suggestion, but touches doesn't work at all.
    This happened to me occasionally when I'd answer texts while in game. One of the few ways to restore control was to hit the button that lets you switch between recent apps and just tap on MPQ. When the screen came back up, I'd usually get the Options/Retreat dialog, which I could then dismiss to resume playing.