killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    It worked fine for me last night.
  • fanboy691
    fanboy691 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    got this last week. went to Steam and I could see all info. cleared in about a 1/2 day. good luck.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is the canned response i got, even though i sent a picture of the display saying i should connect to steam and to check my internet, while steam is on next to it and both are on the internet. i was just trying to go to teh store.

"Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    We would be more than happy to assist with this issue. If you are interested to receive appropriate accreditation for your purchase, then please provide the following information to help us investigate the issue:
    - A screenshot of your purchase receipts. (PNG or JPEG only).
    - Your account Username, if you have not yet provided this information.
    An easy to way to locate your username name is to check your SHIELD level. You can do this by tapping on the level indicator in the main screen.
    Please keep in mind that we are only able to verify purchases using PNG or JPEG format screenshots for the purchase receipts. We will be unable to verify using any other form of information such as Copy/Pasted text, Purchase Summaries, Purchase History, or other such information.
    The receipt(s) you are looking for, should have been sent to the email that is associated with the app store account used to download and play the game. The screenshots should include the date of purchase, order/confirmation ID number, and a description of the content purchased. Keep in mind that we require this information to proceed, and failure to provide this requested information can lead to a delay for the resolution of your issue.
    If you no longer have access to the requested purchase receipts, then you will need to contact the app store associated with your account and have them reissue the receipt through email.
    Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (XXX)"