Power not firing. Dr strange 5 star

Pritirus
Pritirus Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
Dr strange 5 star yellow power counter isn't working against 'sniper' deadly shot. Hope you can patch!

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Pritirus.

H.A.M.M.E.R Sniper's Deadly Shot is actually a passive ability, therefore Dr Strange's Flames of the Faltine should not trigger. This is also the case with Star-Lord's Everyone With Me.

Hope this helps!
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    On a somewhat related note, I did encounter an actual bug with the Sniper's Deadly Shot ability today- he was still putting one on the field even when there were already friendly countdown tiles existing.

He didn't seem to place it if 'Detonator' from a Demolitionist was already down, but if just 'Iso-8 Explosive' from a Bomb Tech was down, he would place a new Deadly Shot Countdown tile.

So, either the ability actually is bugged, or is not showing the correct wording of how it functions.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe the intended behavior is for it to place a "Deadly Shot" countdown if no other "Deadly Shot" countdown exists, not no other friendly countdown at all.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    I believe the intended behavior is for it to place a "Deadly Shot" countdown if no other "Deadly Shot" countdown exists, not no other friendly countdown at all.

I agree that seems likely, but it's not how the ability is currently behaving, nor how it is worded even if it did behave that way.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe it places one if there are no friendly -Green- countdown tiles out. That has been my experience.