alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
Clever Girl 3. Pyro lvl 690
Clever girl 2 Grenadier lvl 601

Thanks for that

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    This is a bug and technical issue sub forum. Are you saying you believe something is incorrect with your enemies scaling? If this is a complaint or suggestion as to how scaling should be changed, that's better suited for a different section of these forums.
  • alphabeta
    Does that scaling no sound right to you?

There is a fairly obvious reason I put it in bug - it's a bug.
  • SirLanik
    alphabeta wrote:
    Does that scaling no sound right to you?

There is a fairly obvious reason I put it in bug - it's a bug.

Without more information I have no reason to assume it's a bug.

What does your roster look like? How many 5/4/3 stars do you have, at what levels? What levels are your other nodes? How many times have you beaten the node?

This is all information that can inform what your scaling should be. For all I know, you could have every 5 star fully champed.
  • alphabeta
    Given examples quoted are above level cap are you being obtuse or stupid?
  • SirLanik
    I've been playing a long time and seen many nodes go past what levels a player could themselves have.

You're clearly looking to complain/insult/pick a fight. I'd recommend doing so somewhere else.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Everyone, please keep it civil. There's no need to get worked up on either side here.

Alphabeta: have you submitted a bug report to customer support? Screenshots would help, too. I agree, those levels are highly unusual. If it's the same issue I saw other players mention, it seems that it's just a display issue -- levels seem unusually high, but health and damage numbers are far more normal.
  • alphabeta
    Not yet - I was trying to avoid trolling CS if it was a known issue that might be already understood and being fixed.

Will do now.

Shame more people don't think about benefit of not trolling
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    This is for sure a bug. My essential node for Gamora on the Florida sub node of The Hunt has the goons over level 800. The deadly shot passive by one of the goons does 40k+ damage. By contrast, my Spider-Gwen essential node (which theoretically should be higher in levels) has the toons at level 429.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Gamora goons in Florida were lv 497. The assassin did around 25000 dmg for one shot. Wow! It was not a graphic glitch. That's the actual damage he did.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    My Gamora goons in Florida were lv 497. The assassin did around 25000 dmg for one shot. Wow! It was not a graphic glitch. That's the actual damage he did.
    It is a graphic glitch.

Level 430 assassin does about 40K damage, so 497 would be close to 50K damage.