DjangoUnbuffed Are Dis-Banding :(

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Wee are saddened to report that as of today some of our group are leaving for pastures new. This past 10 days have taken its toll on a few of our members, and despite our heroic victory in the simulator event, where we beat the "big" teams, the pressure has become too much to bear for a select few, who have now decided to join some of the lesser alliances, including myself.

In no particular order but starting with the best, this is a list of who is going where:

THEUNWISEONE - will now be the new commander of 5DV, and as my 1st role as leader, i shall host a slumber party for myself and Klingsor, where we shall dress up as pretty girls and have playful pillow fights in just our t-shirts.

DLAW008 - our original leader has now been accepted into [JUST] because, well, just.

HAILMARY - has formed his own alliance called The Transgender Association. They only accept girls with man parts or guys with lady bits.

Allorin - is still here.

Tempest - was last seen on his honeymoon, but upon your return, you will find out that you are the new commander of DjangoUnbuffed. Your 1st duty is to clean up the poop in the corner of the room. A parting gift from HailMary.

ICEIX - will continue to monitor the state of the alliance and will be hiring new members. Have you got what it takes to be his little biatch?

If you would like to be a new member of DjangoUnbuffed all you have to do is follow these guidelines:

* Have a roster with at least 8 level 137's (no higher)

* Must have a full head of hair, on top or down below. Doesn't matter.

* Upon request, must quote lines from the classic and very much underrated movies, Batman & Robin. For example "Ice to see you"

Must be willing to participate in group get togethers, where all members sit around a table, silently matching three. Naked. Except for tiny nipple clamps. On your nipples.

So there you have it, please submit all requests at the bottom of the original post and have a fantastic day. It was a pleasure to be part of this great alliance. I bid you all a very fond farewell.

happy april fools day

Comments

• Note to self: Don't post threads at 4am in the morning when everyone is asleep as it will get lost.
  • So I've got to sit through Batman and Robin if I want back in? That's actually a tough one...
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Sigh, the TransAss alliance was supposed to be a surprise. icon_e_sad.gif
    dlaw008 wrote:
    So I've got to sit through Batman and Robin if I want back in? That's actually a tough one...
    "There's just something about an anatomically correct rubber suit that puts fire in a girl's lips." Dem suit nipples.