Woo double ISO incoming

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
double Iso-8 rewards will be given in the upcoming Galactus Hungers (December 22), Crash of the Mad Titan (December 22), Naughty or Nice (December 22) and Unstable Iso-8 (December 25).

https://news.marvel.com/games/57133/pie ... st-thanos/

Also both 5* and 3* Thanos, HP bonus whatever, and a new Thanos-themed PVE.

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Every time we had double ISO, shield clearance levels were disabled so i am afraid this will happen again. Double ISO without CLs is pretty pointless - ISO is almost the same minus HPs/CPs/Covers/Tokens
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I would be super annoyed to miss out on the Rider's 13th cover if they disabled SCL. Hopefully in the spirit of the holidays they run double ISO in conjunction with SCLs.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure if they disabled it due to double iso though. It's been a while since a double iso event and they were disabling events around new releases I thought.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    They did say a while ago that every non-boss pve from now on would be SCL-enabled though, so I see no reason why they would disable it just for double ISO. New releases are SCL now, have been for the last couple new characters. I would be genuinely surprised if these holiday events did not have SCL.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh this arrives just in time with a bunch of 4*s I really want to champ up.
  • Bobbyeter
    Bobbyeter Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Very happy about this timing, just champed my 41st 3* and have to save enough iso-8 to champ my first 4*. Have 13 days till I have to add a Blad3 level which'll get me Ghost Rider #14.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Come on double-ISO and SCL's, got 2 4's that are cover maxed and hoping for a slim chance of the 13th cover for Ant-Man so I can use his cover on the vine. A ton of extra ISO right now would be a huge help.