Merry Christmas Everyone

budman59
budman59 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I Know it's a little early but since I almost left this earth again I just wanted to say it. I also want to say I am very thankful for all the changes in the game and I hope more will come in the New Year. I am day 919 so not quite a noob. I don't think this game will ever make everyone happy but that's human nature. I see people complain about pve and pvp. I am now mainly a pve player. But bottom line if I want to win I will. It doesn't take all the time to do the clears people say. Same with pvp. If you want it get it. Nothing is free in this world you must work to achieve what you want. Can this game be better yes. But I am very happy with it. I have made a lot of friends and enemies since I have been playing and I will probably get slammed about this post.But oh well. I want to thank the Whales again for making it possible to continue to play. I want to thank all the players who helped make me better. Aes. Merry Christmas everyone and may next year bring you everything you desire. Wolverine Pve needs some Santa helpers lol. Take care everyone

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Thanks Budman! Miss seeing you among the Dead Serious / Ringers!
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    That's a heck of an opening sentence. Glad you're still with us.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Budman, glad to hear you are feeling better. We were all very worried about you at Oceans20. Have a great holiday.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haha. That's a pretty long list of credits.