Magneto (Classic) 'Polarizing Force' Not Working

Twysta
Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
I would like to report (and warn users) that the current patch prevents Classic Magneto's icon_magneto.png Red redflag.png from being activated.

tumblr_ltq9uznnEl1r2xmk5o1_500.gif

*Removed Off-Topic Content, Edited Misleading Title, and Moving To 'Bugs and Technical Issues'*
- Brigby

Comments

• drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    3 star.pngicon_storm.pngyellowflag.png also is not firing. Looks like there may be an issue with powers that target tutile.png tiles.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2016
    Anybody tried 3* Cyclops' yellow?

Edit: Cyclops' yellow is working normally.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mutant Revolutionary does work, surprisingly.

QA continues to be a luxury at D3.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Groot's Yellow also works, in cast that's helpful, as does 2* Captain Marvel's Yellow.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, that's gonna be fun for DDQ this week.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    LINE user reporting QS silver is also fine.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Damnit! I love using Cmags with Captain Marvel when she's boosted.. she creates T/Us, he destroys T/Us.. why must things constantly break? icon_e_sad.gif
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    At this point it's obvious they don't care about the quality of their product. The number of broken game components after each update should be extremely embarrassing for them.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Same; Cmags Polarizing Force not firing. I even have a video if anyone needs it.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    There goes my high standing for PVE. I've been killing it with Magneto icon_e_sad.gif
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll relay this to the developers, and see if they have any information.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is not the only bug in this version :S

The level indicator of Goons in The Hunt:Alaska is crazy. After every fight it goes up 100 levels! My Pyro in 'Clever Girl III' says level 823!!!! (It should say 420 which is the level of Venom and Yelena). It is just the level indicator, it looks like internally they are ok, hitpoints and damage seems fine.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please report other bugs in separate threads (and report it in a ticket to customer support as well).

Locking this thread Any updates for the issue with powers not activating will be in the official thread posted by Brigby.
This discussion has been closed.