Alliance internal officer rankings

Hissori
Hissori Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
edited December 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I tried searching the forms but was unsuccessful.. I'm sure this has been discussed before, so a link or quick answer would be much appreciated.

Why is it there is no "internal" ranking system within an Alliance? This is the equivalent to "guild" rankings in other games. I would like to give my alliance members recognition for their contributions without having to make them a commander. I'd like to give officer rankings/recognition/medals for pvp, pve and Alliance co-op.

This may also promote a friendly internal "competition" to perhaps add an additional motivation, thus higher scores ultimately in the world rankings, as well as promoting another facet of progression.

Comments

• Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    I just want someone who can accept/kick people, who I could kick if needed.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    I actually like that this game doesn't offer that sort of distinctions and vanities. It's all about team effort, meeting the alliance requirements and goals. A full, mature roster is already a big enough display of ego, we don't need more.

Some titles might be fun as long as they're not awarded to competitive achievements.